Paddling Experience at MIA Park Doha
The tours are led by an experienced kayaking guide and certified lifeguard and the sheltered paddling area at the MIA Park is safe and easy for all ages (although swimming skills are a must). All paddlers will be provided with a buoyancy aid and instructed on basic paddling techniques and safety procedures.
The tour starts at the jetty in the bay at the Museum of Islamic Arts and takes a relaxed paddle around to the Main Dhow Harbor; it has two bays to explore at a relaxed easy-going pace and lasts approximately 60 minutes.
- Package includes, Equipment / Safety Briefing / Lifeguard
- Wearing of buoyancy aid is compulsory for all participants - Swimming Skills are required.
Bring the following:
- Closed shoes or sandals that can get wet can be rocky in certain places.
- Comfortable clothes to wear for kayaking (light, loose-fitting clothing is best), shorts and a t-shirt work well. (Please try to be dressed following the rules of the country).
- Change of clothes for after the trip.
- A towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat/cap, phone waterproof case
- Refillable water bottle.
Featured EventsView all