May 29, 2020
The Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) will operate drive-through swabbing hubs at three health centres -- Al Thumamma, Al Waab and Leabaib -- from Sunday (May 31) between 2pm and 10pm.
The move is part of the country’s wide efforts to manage the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, reduce the viral spread and ensure early detection to prevent progression of disease.
“The test is an invitation only service. You must receive a phone call to book an appointment by PHCC. Priority will be awarded to the elderly and those at higher risk of coronavirus disease,” the PHCC said.
The drive-through swabbing steps are:
* Receive phone call to book your appointment
* Text message to confirm appointment
* Arrive at health centre in your own car
* Verifications questions on arrival
* Nose and throat swab
* Home isolation until results are received (For those in contact with COVID-19 patients only)
* Results by phone
* Advice on any follow-up action required
Out of Stock
Water Bottle with Built-in Pills Organizer
4-in-1 Heat resistant Silicone Mat
Black Glitter Case for iPhone 7/8
Arrival & Departure Floor Mat
Thug Life Sunglasses
Vanity Mirror Light Bulb - 10pcs